e shtunë, 28 korrik 2007

Dear Cooper



i wrote this email to cooper, i have forgotten what the hell i was talking about. i think it was a cry for help.
i wouldn't lick the times with the bottom of my shoe. you call that journalism?
i could make better copy in my work dreams.
wow. so um social darwinism. it's nice to see that rear its mug.
my dog had diabetes!! you bastard. oh, muffy. cooper thinks you died because you were weak.
muffy's crying in hell now cooper!
(she wasn't a very goood dog).

corn you eat is sweet corn, the kind they use for feed is #2.
like shit.get it?
got it?

coops, fishies are full of mercury and chickens are full of crap. they're liars. every last one of them.

i mean, my first food was steak.
it's hard for me.

nuts? i phtew on nuts.
double hyuck!

cooper, i eat cats.

with the spirit of aloha,
a.

1 koment:

coops tha...

to quote the great marissa tomei, "dead on balls accurate"