e hënë, 17 shtator 2007

Friend of the Week



Danny. his license got suspended a while ago and since then he has been renting cars pretty steadily from Enterprise.

just the fact that he would go to rent a car, whether it worked out or not, without a valid license makes me extremely happy.

but it worked. which makes me even happier. just when you feel the world is impenetrably connected, you can rent a car without a valid license.

sure, eventually he got caught after he banged up one car and used the other to harbor a criminal. but then he just went to a different branch and did the same thing again.



thanks brother, you restore my faith.


-dr. honey

4 komente:

Anonim tha...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonim tha...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

alliboo cream stunner tha...

woah.
we got mad fans.

-stunner

Anonim tha...

oh my god!!!!! i'm likable!!!!!!