e hënë, 5 janar 2009

Peek-a-boo crotch





So I go in the bathroom at work today and there's some cleaning girl in the first stall so i go in the second and there's no toilet seat covers so that's not happening so I hit up the 3rd toilet and everything is cool, um no. So I'm pulling my pants down and all of a sudden the cleaning girl removes the panel to change the tp (which connects my stall to that stall) in the stall next to me leaving my naked privates that were about to sit down with me, framed around the square. Her hand was about a foot away from my crotch, like my crotch was def the first thing she saw when she removed the panel, wtf? She didn't even quick put the panel back, she just did her thing and changed that roll of TP so I had to run away pulling my pants up to the corner of the stall. Then she yells over "You got any toilet seat covers over there??"
The worst.
Happy Fucking New Year BWM09

Nuk ka komente: