e hënë, 4 qershor 2007

Had i been drunk Saturday night.... (India Revisted)


The entire night would have been different and i dont know if that's better or worse. Damn everyone was wasted. how was everyone so drunk 2nite?! not me. life is weird. Marie pulling my skirt up and my shirt down every time we hang out is becomming work to remember to hold them both tight when she comes around with that look in her eye. Ok so if you know the india story (if you dont know it i will not be telling it ever again so stop reading bc it wont be funny) yeah we saw him 2nite at a party, marie was screaming india india INDIA INDIA in his face when she saw him and goes you fucked with my girl fuck you i hate you then smacked him in the face!! i guess he thought she might be kidding then he reached out to my friend matt to shake his hand and matt's all nah you fucked with denise then theres kristie off to the side yeah fuck you you did my girl dirty not to mention everyone is screaming INDIA!!!!! india was shook. then he goes off to the side to make out with some fat girl with a fanny pack on. i really wish i was drunk for this whole thing because it would have been even funnier....i couldnt really get a word in anyway because my friends were too busy clowning him the whole time and i was laughing bc it was pretty fucking awesome. my friends are always looking out for me hard, i love you guys. Imagine if T.Hare didnt go home and stayed for all of this....ahahhaaha. I dont even give a shit about india and his nonsense but he definately deserved that. Dude is insane and since he was never dealt with, he was clowned in front of his white girl of the night and a couple friends. Later on Marie went over to him and the fat white girl with fanny pack and goes INDIA!!!! and he's like FINE I DIDNT GO TO INDIA LAST SUMMER BUT IM GOING THIS YEAR!!!! so you know his jawn was probably thinking WTF JUST HAPPENED AT THIS PARTY WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE HATING ON YOU!!?!?!?! and you know whatever lie he told her as to why people were making fun of him was amazing as his history of lies are. yeah i got dirt on him....sucks to have mutuals that like me more, huh india?!!?!? The best part about it is he still texts me in hopes that i'll hang out with him or he knows im not going to and is just playing me and marie's game since she loves him bc of the india story...marie trying to talk in an indian accent is probably the best thing ive ever heard. The rest of the night was spent cornered by some dude the second i walked in who was all i love your cheekbones, nose, and your rack" over and over. "Damn girl i love those high cheekbones, i love your earrings and would kinda like to give them to my mom...i think i love you and want you to meet my mom" It was super weird and im sober as shit and im like uhhhh yeah i gotta go find my friend. Then at 4:30am marie and i headed home and had a bike accident. The worst part is my bruised up ass and my ankles and knees are kinda fucked up but we just layed in the middle of 2nd street and just laughed for about a minute. i knew we'd crash i just didnt know how bad it was going to be but it wasn't. Not like Crooks' bike accident when he got hit by a car last summer and bled to death on 6th and bainbridge and wouldnt put on bandaids and just continuted to bleed and wipe. duh jason. Anyway, India sucks (not the country the person),the end. -Stunrah

2 komente:

alliboo cream stunner tha...

ya know scratch that bc my left leg really hurts. im going to run over marie with my car. the only thing that woulda made this night even better would have been if april and matt were there. it would have been just like our trip to india last august where we laughed for 48 hours and dranks margs. INDIA!!!!

alliboo cream stunner tha...

soxxx and i learned to tie turbans in india. just thought it might come in handy one night.