e premte, 8 qershor 2007

notes from above ground



Shawn: hey you

13 minutes
12:06 PM me: aw. hi
i didn't see you

5 minutes

12:14 PM Shawn: denise makes the best posts ever
they are really funny
me: they're so her
Shawn: i need to get my mind out of the doldrums so
me: am i getting replaced?
Shawn:
12:15 PM being single sucks
Shawn: i'm already tired of masturbating only and its only been like, since tuesday
me:
you just have to embrace it
and try to not catch anything
12:17 PM Shawn: yea
12:18 PM
like, girls like us
we are nothing
me: i know
Shawn: there are all these foreigners
me: you'd be surprised
12:20 PM Shawn: yea
me:
i'm a toad
12:24 PM Shawn: i've decidedd that its a stress i'm willing to deal with
12:28 PM me: how come your face has changed so much
what's your secret?
Shawn: i don't know
12:29 PM me: YES YOU DO
don't hold out on me
Shawn:
we are mutable
mutants
12:31 PM me:
my face hasn't changed since i was 4
12:32 PM Shawn: you aren't a mutant.
like serge gainsborg
bourg
12:34 PM me: character
12:41 PM Shawn: oh
oh well
well well well
me: you should have followed your gut

Shawn: my apetite is sort of back but, i'm unattracted to most food
appetite
Shawn: my apetit is back
me: you have ape tits?
Shawn: yea, now i do
sag
12:54 PM but just the one
the one apetit
12:56 PM Shawn: ha
its unfortunate that i'm sort of like a standup comic
12:58 PM me: let's post this chat
it's nothing special
but it's honest
Shawn: ok
yea
i'm down
12:59 PM me: are you going back and re-reading it right now?
i know you are
1:00 PM Shawn: haah
haha, yes
1:03 PM me: well, you got a lot more personal than me in this, so it's up to you
Shawn: i don't really care
who reads it?
me: i don't know
1:04 PM there are some annon comments that are most likely from stunner, but who knows
and maybe a few message board people?
and kevin
hi kevin
1:07 PM Shawn: sup kev
yea, post it

6 komente:

floaty tha...

no one is going to read that whole thing, nor should they. ENJOY!

Anonim tha...

i love you both and what did i do wrong? i think i found a place

-stunner

Anonim tha...

red X

alliboo cream stunner tha...

it took me three tries, but i finally finished it! good stuff. kevin is thrilled.
-a.d.

Unknown tha...

aye bitches, aye

Anonim tha...

aw, I miss you girls. It's moira. I don't know how to sign in. anyway, miss you all!