e hënë, 11 qershor 2007

rockrockrockrock rockaway beeeeaccccchhhh

i rode my bike to the beach today. i'm not so sure about the waves part. one slapped my ass. a wave was coming, i ran from it, it passed, so i slowed my step and then came a smaller, sexier wave with a wet smack, SMACK, flat on my ass. that was cute. but, aside from that, waves are scary. not as scary, however, as a guy swimming in the ocean really far out. what was he doing out there? at first i was scared for him, then i was scared of him. like, how was he doing it? maybe i was just skiddish because i was hanging out on the beach in my underwear. i rode to the beach today to read. yeah, well, it was hot down there and there was me without a swimsuit (but two books!). so, i just took off my pants and my teeshirt and hung out, doubly. i liked it. there was a girl there though, that was not into me. the couple to my left giggled i think, and the old lesbian couple didn't pay me any mind, but this young girl who also rode her bike to the beach to.... do yoga at the ocean, like, in the ocean's face, kept walking by me all upset. she couldn't stop looking. i would have guessed that she was christian, but, christians don't do yoga.

on flatbush avenue there is a wig shop called, "buy buy hair." that's cool, too.

signed,
socs

4 komente:

alliboo cream stunner tha...

christians can't do yoga like mormons can't dance.

Unknown tha...

so, you're saying that christians are very, very good at yoga?

alliboo cream stunner tha...

yes. clearly you've never met cubby. i think it's more like christians can't do yoga like jehovah's witnesses can't keep their clothes on

-c. bop

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

that makes more sense, i concede.