e premte, 8 qershor 2007

sexy wrong numbers

just got a wrong number who didn't know it for a long time. he was pure smooth talking for maybe a full minute. and i said, "who is this?" welcomingly. i was welcoming him to call me all he wanted, i'd be his new "what's up, girl" girl. but, either my phone cut out or he hung up. 3-2-0, my L.A. man, hit the wrong number again, push the right buttons.

my phone number is too simple. it makes good use for giving it out to guys when you don't want them to call (only I can't do it, of course, because its my number. but it would be funny if i thought i could. i'd be all "doh!"). so i get lots of calls from guys who gathered up enough gumption to dial up the girl they met the night before only to find me. ladies, i was recently told about this new york area jem, use it: 212.479.7900. some girl at a party was like "here, put this number in your phone, call it later, it will come in handy. it is the greatest thing ever." so, its in my phone, under "G," "Greatest ever." if i die, i hope someone thinks that i had a lover in new york that i thought was just the best, sliced bread move over.

my number is also easily mistaken for a hotline. its the eighty-four-hundred part. so, lots of people in need of some type of service call me. one time, a guy who seemed to think he was calling a utility company, like gasworks or electric, seemed to think he stumbled across a different kind of utility service. after i had told him it was a wrong number, he started in with, "oh, wrong number, uh... say, you've got a real sweet voice, you know. anyone ever tell you. i like talking to you." this would happen all the time, from a variety of numbers but the same voice. i imagined him short, with a big, red pimply nose and too-large clothes. maybe wingtips. i didn't mind at first, i would just let him compliment me. most girls like compliments. but, then, i just was tired of him saying the same thing over and again. yes, i KNOW i have a sweet voice. AND?? and so, i gave his number to my boyfriend to call and set straight. to this day i don't know what he said to him.

Nuk ka komente: