e shtunë, 9 qershor 2007

happy brithday sizzle!!!!

I love sizzle, man do i love sizzle. dude is nicest to the biggest douchebags that i cant even be in the same room with and you have to just love him and give him credit for his incredible tolerance and good nature. he makes me better bc im an asshole apparently. he's one of my favs and its his bday today and its like just yesterday we were 19 and i was calling him "uh i wont be meeting you all at the movies at 9 oops i got arrested, youre my phone call ill call u back at some point." Then there was the time i was running and fell in some road mess and needed 20 something stitches in my knee and he met me at the emergency room, drove to the hospital and ran into the back all panicy and saw a bloody knee mess and the doctor scrubbing the street remains out of my flesh while jabbing me with a big needle ....he goes "ehhh ickkk yeah" and walked straight to the waiting room. sizzle used to come to my house on lunchbreaks to eat ramen noodles and watch the cosby show at 1. what a great squad, whatever all my squads are awesome ridiculous. i miss 1999 but ask me how much i miss 96....pbft please. i love sizzle i love the 90s i love this blog and all the bitches that are reping it. sizzle thinks that neds atomic dustbin were a better band than the beatles. i think that into another and rush are the same band. amazing theories. anyway happy birthday to sizzle. i love you - stunner.

ps: please start hating more people, you'll feel much better. xo

3 komente:

kristie lee krause tha...

and he'll jump in the middle of the street to save your life (mine) when you slip on the rain in heels. happy birthday adam!!

alliboo cream stunner tha...

hb sliz.
-c

Anonim tha...

shucks. thanks so much!
when i turn 30 you have to start calling me adam though.
-sizadamn