e premte, 1 qershor 2007

Sometimes i think i wanna do Warren G


Is that weird? Not because he did Regulate (aka white people's anthem) and Aint no fun if the homies can't have none with Snoop Dog but because he's looking kinda fine in his late 30s on celebrity fat club. When he talks i kinda wanna talk back to him. i think marsha brady feels me. That bitch is crazier than me she goes "DO IT THE G WAY WOORRRREN YAY!!!" Do you think he was like oh boy this old bitch is white as shit and wilding out but id still fuck her bc she's marsha.. Anyway i like that song, maybe ill listen to doggy style.
- do i really even need to post my name on this one?




"Well, if Kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch I'd always be broke I'd never have no motherfuckin indo to smoke I gets loced and looney, bitch you can't Do Me. Do we like BBD, you hoochie groupie?I have no love for hoes That's somethin I learned in the pound so how the fuck am I supposed to pay this hoe, just to lay this hoe I know the pussy's mine, I'ma fuck a couple more timesAnd then I'm through with it, there's nothing else to do with it Pass it to the homie, now you hit it Cause she ain't nuthin but a bitch to me And y'all know, that bitches ain't shit to me i gives a fuck, why don't y'all pay attention Approach it with a different proposition, I'm Kurupt Hoe you'll never be my only one, trick ass beeeitch!"

2 komente:

Anonim tha...

Omg wtf am I talking about?? I'm not speaking anymore.

Unknown tha...

fuck it, Warren's goin wild

my favorite blog post so far.