e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Jabberwocky

Ahh... the popping of my tender, virgin iamartblahg cherry.

...So I was thinking this morning that the pretentious professors and stuffy scholars who transcribed Through the Looking Glass had it all wrong. Carroll wasn't talking about monsters, not in the mythological sense anyway.

I think every one of us has met a Jabberwock. These are real, flesh and bone people. I don't know about you but I've shunned many a jub jub bird in my day and I've made damn sure that the bandersnatches in my community knew damn well not to get frumious with me. I'm not sure about the mome raths but I think he was talking about about crackhead.

In further news....
I wish I could say this was me as a child. This little beasty rocks my cotton socks and that's a lot of possum stew.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok. That's enough. Pull out! It hurts!

~Kimmortal

6 komente:

Anonim tha...

kimmortal-

welcome.


love,
stunner

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

hi kim!

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

it's hard to say if mome raths are crackheads or viet vets or both.
but anyway, look at that beast gnome!

alliboo cream stunner tha...

oh, kim, btw shawn soxxx who writes on here will meet you in l.a. too! we're gonna doubleteam you. err. i mean, you know what i mean.

Lille Boutique tha...

socs is going to la and not coming here? that's gay.

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

it fell through. and now she's brooklyn recruiting! sabatoge!