e premte, 1 qershor 2007

Meet My Friend Mod


last night, i went to see a show (chris garneau--rhymes) at the hemlock in sf. after it was over, we were all just hanging out, and my friend, mod, was pretty drunk. she's very little with very big glasses, and usually, but not always, rocking jean shorts and moccasins. she hugged me from behind and i started running with her in tow, piggy back style. all of a sudden, she jumps off and says, pointing, "that guy slapped my ass". so i'm like, "Where, which one?" and she points at this big guy saying, "allison! beat him up!". Now i would throw down for Mod, but i'm hesitant. like, well, our other friend Gaelan is present and she's a mischievous little pixie so-and-so, so i hesitate. while i'm noodling, Mod runs up to dude and smacks him as hard as she can, with a wind up move, that reaches his mid-back. He turns around, confused. Mod shouts, "You slapped my ass!", to which he replies "no i didn't" and gaelan says, "Mod, no! That was me!".
So now she's in a pickle. So how does she react? and this is why i love mod, she hugs him. she fucking hugs the guy and THEN they shake hands and introduce themselves. And that, folks, is how you make friends in the city. THE END
-dr. honey

4 komente:

alliboo cream stunner tha...

um im a little jel about this mod person. i love hitting dudes when they touch me. i slapped a dude upside the repeatedly for touching my ass in feb...kristie jumped in front of me to stop it but i didnt want it stopped. NO ONE TOUCHES ME BUT YOU!!
i love how down for kevin you are, youre always in some sort of a dude fight with him holding onto his little arm. come back so we can beat up dudes together. please.

Unknown tha...

I never knew smackin someones ass could produce such a heart felt momment

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

remember the bicyclist who ran amok in philly slapping asses?

alliboo cream stunner tha...

a guy on a bike grabbed my sweet little vag once. i wonder if it was the same guy. this happened years before the guy that was in the papers for it.
-crm

p.s. no one beat him up for it, although i did try to chase him. he was on a bike... he got away