e premte, 15 qershor 2007

tattooooooo


i am seriously blanking on what to get. i wanted a terracotta roof on my back and shoulder but tim aster laughed at me and told me i was retarded. i might get the one ass cheek 'kev' one cheek 'in' tattoo i've been considering for two years. my mull is long and deliberate. cream suggested i let him sign them and then just tattoo over kev's writing. but i don't know if i'm ready. suggestions? (little missiles) emily's face? fried chicken? a third eye over my crotch?
-dr. honey-o

11 komente:

alliboo cream stunner tha...

duh my name.



-d.hux

alliboo cream stunner tha...

on my eyelid? -a

alliboo cream stunner tha...

for when i wink at you?

alliboo cream stunner tha...

because you're my winkwink wife?
-a

alliboo cream stunner tha...

um yes that is the best reason ever!!!!!! please do it

Unknown tha...

get my arm, with my tattoo, tatooed onto your arm. i have a few beauty marks and admittedly, one mole.

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

the tattoo guy that was staying here "ran out of equipment" (needles? ink? so i have some more time to think about it.

alliboo cream stunner tha...

get a spoonicorn

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

sure, there's always the possibility of the spoonicorn, but it's a little graphic, i need to secure my career first.

Anonim tha...

KEV-IN. BWAHAHA!

STRANGELY THIS WEEKEND DOC SAID HE WANTED TO STAMP HIS NAME ON MY ARSE. I RECOMMENDED A "D" ON MY LEFT CHEEK AND A "C" ON THE RIGHT... AND A WHOLE LOT OF SUNSHININ'.

Arcade Coalminerson tha...

hahahaha! do that shit!